Kanawha PSD
Online Payment Gateway
Account information is updated every 24 hours Monday-Friday excluding holidays.

Account Number: (xxxxxxxxxx)

Last Name:

Enter your account number and last name from your statement and click 'Search' to continue.

Payments are counted as received when they are posted in our office, which may be one business day after they are made on this site. If you pay on-line on the latest day to pay, you may still be charged a penalty

If you have received a TERMINATION NOTICE – ONLY use the internet to make a payment if paying PRIOR to the Termination Date; otherwise visit our office to make the payment.  If you do not process the online payment before the Termination Date, the Public Service District WILL NOT have a record of the payment.  Your service WILL be subject to termination and additional fees will apply.

If your water service has been TERMINATED – DO NOT pay online; VISIT our office at 14991 MacCorkle Ave Cabin Creek, WV between 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday to make the payment. 

All disconnect/reconnect fees must be paid in person at our office.

The Public Service District will not turn-on water service after business hours.  When all delinquent charges, reconnect fees and security deposit requirements are paid to Kanawha PSD, a reconnect order will be placed with the WVAWC. The WVAWC has 72 hours to reconnect your water service after the order has been placed.

Privacy Information
Information provided by Kanawha Public Service District customers for online bill payment will be used for the sole purpose of account and payment confirmation. The Kanawha Public Service District will not share or disclose the information provided for any other purposes.

Return Policy
No refunds will be issued to users of this payment gateway.


Mailing: P.O. BOX 8, Chelyan, WV 25035
Physical: 14991 MacCorkle Ave, Cabin Creek, WV 25035
Phone: 304-595-2203   Fax: 304-595-2243

Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM M-F
Leak, Blockages and other Sewer Emergencies: 304-546-7156 or 304-807-7737 or 304-541-8411